(1)All applicants should be 18 years and above.
(2)The voluntary programs are fixable. Least is a minimum of tow years and the maximum is one year but depending on the project that you are intend to under take and it duration of other projects are fixable.
(3)The intensity of stay and duration shall be all deal between participants and RESCOD-GHANA before your arrival.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A PARTICIPANT
(4)The arrangement of Visa, flight tickets ,vaccination, insurance and other requirements will done by the participant but your country director will be available when you need a help.
(5)All responsibilities shall be bared by the participants themselves during their stay in Ghana area.
(6)All additional cost will be bared by the participant while in Ghana.
(7)RESCOD-GHANA includes the cost of accommodation to the program fees and should be pay at least tow months before your departure.
(8)Participant date of arrival in the country will be notified.
(9)All qualified participants are being select to attend a meeting prepared with their home country coordinator.
REPONSIBILITIES OF RESCOD-GHANA
(10) It is the responsibility of RESCOD-GHANA to find a work place and accommodation for a volunteer or internship student who will like to attend an education program with the organization and to all programs for participant.
(11) Participants will be picking up from the airport in Accra by RESCOD-GHANA and orientation given and introduction to the necessary things.
(12) RESCOD-GHANA arranges for the extension for volunteer visa when needed but participants bared the cost by him/her own expenses.
(13) Any money paid to RESCOD-GHANA is not refundable, so any participant who has paid and later cancel the trip with reason or without will not have the fees back.
(14)If participant leave the country earlier back home due to reasons or without will not have the money in return.
(15)Any participant who has a paid
for a program planned to be part of RESCOD-GHANA programs but final cancel by the organization
due to thing that are beyond our control will be paid back depending
on how big part of the program time has passed RESCOD-GHANA is not for some reason decided either the
program fee will be paid back.
(16) During their stay in Ghana.
(17) Traveling during the program period is restricted .In exception of the agreement with RESCOD-GHANA
(18)At the end of the program participants are obligated to write a report about their experience during their stay in Ghana.
(19)Participants are required to be contacting their country coordinator by sending a report through email on very month.
(20) Participants are also required to be submitting their report in a paper form to the every month. RESCOD-GHANA.
(21)Participants are obligated to inform their country coordinator when they have return to their home country for an evolution on their stay in Ghana.
(22)When participants sign the agreement
form they are entitled to follow the conditions of RESCOD-GHANA.
OVERALL WE WILL BE CHANGING OUR CONDITION FROM TIME TO TIME