The aim of RESCOD-GHANA is to create an ideal environment for
the empowerment orphans, street children, the less privileged, and poverty
and disease reduction
1. To provide good school infrastructures and quality educational
2. To prove good feeding grands to school to balance their diet.
3. Creating scholarships for less privilege (BRILLIANT BUT POOR) to get good Education.
4. Seeking volunteers to work in diverse fields including orphanage homes, education sectors e.t.c
5. Seeking volunteers, government, agencies, and many more for donations.
6. Organizing fun programs for school children, this will pull the interest of children who roam idly to school.
7. Getting admissions for street children in school for them to have formal Education.
8. Combating for Child right and promoting of health care among children.
9. Contractions of libels to school and communities and also the provision of books to them.
1. To enable foster unity among
2. Promoting African languages and Development.
3. Promoting Education in
1. Volunteers submitting their work reports to the staff of RESCOD-GHANA which enable the organization to develop new strategies in solving problems pertaining to development during the end of the week.
2. Interviewing other NGO's to maintain good office.
3. Linking RESCOD-GHANA and
other N G O ' s